Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ME AND MYSELF


MY FIRST INTRODUCTION.

As you all know my name. I am "Rajat Jhingan". Rajat means silver in hindi language. I sometimes feel proud of my name because of three reasons. Firstly, "Rajat" is a sanskrit word. Secondly, it means "Silver" in english. lastly it is represented in chemical language with the symbol "Au". So you can know me in three languages in most elmental form. My Specie: Homo Sapien. Gender : male. Nationality: Indian. Religion alloted to me: Hinduism. As a person you will find me quiet and a deep still silence. A face with a God gifted camouflage. It hides emotions and absorbs tears. It do wonders when unleashed for a corporate perfection. It yields very good command for authority. But the eyes, they are the only betrayers. They reveal the inner core. Totally exposed. They announce in full retaliation, that my studded silence is all fake. There lies a child in me, who still loves softness. Who like green trees. Who lives to ride bicycle with friens. Who loves to walk down on the morning grass. Who want to sing, to laugh, to hug, to tease, to see the morning sun. Who has a heart as soft as silk and as pure as pearl. But, eyes - the traitors reveal the storm in them. They tell the world that my perfection for profession and hospitality for relation are all disguised. They represent me - as a very much unreal part. I know my creative powers and the capability they posess to change the world. But i think that all the hardness is all to protect the softness of head and heart. You may feel difficult to talk to me and find me reserve in my nature. Can find me less-talkative. Can find me least reactive to your emotions. But come to me with your life-time secrets and your true emotions and you will soon recognise me as your soul binded by the nature who is always there by your side through all thick and thin. I know my God - gifted power to judge a person with just one look. Can tell you about his inbuilt tendencies with his/her voice, touch or a glance. But this makes me more responsible , to not to expose any uniqueness of an individual. My reactions are strong and very hard in nature. Thats why i react less. For worldly dealings i depend on my gift of the gab. i believe in every individuals right to conquer this world. My decisions are too slow in normal day circumstances and very rapid in times of any crises.

If you want to approach me, then follow your heart. Try to be complete honest with me. Try and have faith in me and then you will find a faith in your abilities too. If not, then even with a relationship spanning over to decades you and me will be meare stranges or colleague as a planetary citizen. I don't have much faith in friendship nor i have many friends. But i have faith in the power generated when a few individuals come together and commit themselves to one another. They don't have any reason to do so. They don't have any common goal. But they treasue each other.

MY SECOND INTRODUCTION.

I AM WHAT, I THINK
I SPEAK, WHAT, I FEEL
NO DUALITY.
AND FEARLESS.

MY LIFE IS A JOURNEY.

AND THE JOURNEY CONTINUES.....................

ALWAYS GOING.....
HEADON.

ME BELIEF & THINKING PATTERN.

"I BELIEVE IN ME."

"I BELIEVE IN YOU."

"I BELIEVE IN DREAMS."

I believe in destiny. I believe in what one wants and not how to achieve. We are all individuals with potential and power - unmatched and unexplored. But we all have certain limitations. We are all binded by the great phenomenon of time, space and destiny. We are all victims of the principle of " Cause & Effect". We all want to touch the sky with feets firm on the ground. We all are super-heros of our own life with our given set of circumstances. We can all break rules and become unconventtional - a Maverick. We all can be great wild beasts and conqurers of the world. But we are all tamed. We are tamed by us. Owing to our human tendencies and our attatchment to our relationships and cost to forego in the battel of life. We prefer to accept the way the things are and follow thy time and its various domains. When unleashed the human being within, the greates impossible tasks become a milestone we had passed already. No heaven beyond our reach. I believe in what one feels is right. What one thinks is right. What one wants is right. And what one dreams is right. But he must be ready to cross all the limits for it. No matter - right or wrong. Follow your heart. Listen to what it says. Plan to achieve its dreams - even the wildest ones. If you are the part of GOD, nature...all that kind a stuff then you are not wrong. Hey but do whatever you want to to, but never speak harsh language. Cause it hurts the most. It is remembered the most. I think one must restraint his tongue and nothing else. Even you want to kill someone. Have some reason. Want to do it. Take its responsibility. Do not regret. And still can be peaceful in heart.




I THINK ONE MUST SEE A GOAL. THAT WHEN YOU DIE, YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY REGRETS IN YOUR HEART. YOU MUST SAY " I HAVE SEEN ALL THE COLOURS OF THIS LIFE RAINBOW."


"Strategy by RAJAT JHINGAN"


No comments: